Saturday, July 21, 2012

Name: Dang! That's Good Butterscotch Root Beer
My Rating: 10/10
My Review:  Where do I start?  When I visited Yosemite I was blown away, when I saw the coastal Redwoods for the first time I could not believe how tall the trees were, when I went whale watching and saw creatures as big as the boat we were in I was in awe, and when I tasted Dang! That's Good Butterscotch Root Beer it strengthened my belief in God.  Ok, maybe I am going a little over board but you get my point.  It is an incredible root beer, and I purchase bottles of it every chance I get.  It has a smooth, creamy texture, and the butterscotch flavor compliments the root beer perfectly.  It will be hard to find a root beer that tastes better than this brew.  However, I am ready for the challenge!  Purchased at Pops in Arcadia, OK.
Website: www.dangthatsgood.com
Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Sugar, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Citric Acid, and Sodium Benzoate.

3 comments:

  1. Dang! That's Good Butterscotch Root Beer is Amazing! It kind of reminds you of the Brach's Butterscotch Candies. If you have never tried it before, I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing! I just drank a bottle of it yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.
    Thank you for providing such a valuable information and thanks for sharing this matter.

    ReplyDelete