Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Root Beer Review 14: Jones

Name: Jones Root Beer
My Rating: 7/10
My Review:  I was excited about trying Jones root beer.  I had seen a special on Unwrapped (Food Network) where they featured Jones soda and their unusual flavors.  I enjoyed Jones root beer but I was not blown away.  A good brew but not special.  It had an overall good root beer flavor...maybe a little on the weak side for my taste.  The sweetness was right on (Jones uses nothing but cane sugar in their sodas).  The bottles are unique.  You never know what picture your bottle will have.  You can submit photos to their website and if they like it they just might put it on one of their soda bottles.  I purchased Jones Root Beer at Hastings in Fayetteville, AR.
Website: Jones
Ingredients: Carbonated Water, Inverted Cane Sugar, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Caramel Color, Phosphoric Acid, Sodium Benzoate And Potassium Sorbate

1 comment:

  1. We are grateful for your dedication about this helpful post.thanks for explain this post with taking your important time. To get more information buy prescription drugs online from buy drugs online.

    ReplyDelete