Saturday, August 7, 2010

Root Beer Review 3: Red Ribbon

Name: Red Ribbon Root Beer
My Rating: 10/10
My Review:  Wow...what a great tasting root beer.  I highly recommend this brew.  The carbonation is perfection.  It might have something to do with the Natrona Bottling Company (who makes and bottles Red Ribbon Root Beer) being the last bottling company to add carbonation using dry ice and not pumping carbon dioxide gas into the soda.  The strength of the root beer is great and just the right amount of cane sugar is added for sweetness.  I will be drinking this root beer again in the future.  Is it the best out there....I don't know.  I have about 1,000 more root beers to try before I can start talking about which is the best.  Until then, do not hesitate to buy some Red Ribbon.  I purchased it at Galco's Soda Pop Stop in Los Angeles, CA (you can order right from their website and they will deliver).  Or you can purchase straight from Natron Bottling Company.
Website: Natron Bottling Company
Ingredients: Filtered carbonated water, sugar, natural and articifical flavor, citric acid, and caramel color.

No comments:

Post a Comment