Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Root Beer Review 8: Abita

Name: Abita Root Beer
My Rating: 4/10
My Review: I have read many reviews that speak of this root beer's great taste.  I just do not agree.  Something seems  a little bit strange with the root beer flavor...in fact, it leaves a strange after taste in my mouth after each drink.  This brew is way too sweet.  They state on the bottle that they use pure Louisiana Cane Sugar...I recommend using less...much less.  This is a below average brew, and I doubt I will ever drink Abita root beer again.  Nothing really redeeming about this root beer to write about.  I purchased this root beer at Galco's Soda Pop Stop in Los Angeles, CA.
Website: Abita Root Beer
Ingredients: Carbonated water, cane sugar, caramel color, root beer flavor, and phosphoric acid.

No comments:

Post a Comment