Monday, August 9, 2010

Root Beer Review 7: Bulldog

Name: Bulldog
My Rating: 8/10
My Review: Bulldog was a very good root beer.  However I thought it was missing something to make it special.  It does have a hint of vanilla and honey flavor (I have found that I like both of these ingredients in root beer).  This root beer could stand to have a little bit more bite to it...it would be fitting since it's named Bulldog.  Bulldog root beer does have a nice feel in the mouth though.  Their website says that maltodextrin is added for 'body and mouth feel'.  Bulldog is another very good root beer that I will drink again in the future.  I purchased Bulldog at Galco's Soda Pop Stop in Los Angeles, CA.
Website: Bulldog
Ingredients: Carbonated water, cane sugar, honey, maltodextrin, natural and artificial flavors, sodium benzoate, real vanilla, phosphoric acid, and salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment